What is the Average Cost of Building a Deck? Average Deck Building Price
The cost of building an outdoor deck addition to your home depends on many variables. The first, and perhaps most indicative consideration is your location. Close proximity to an urban area can mean higher labor costs, but competitive material costs. The type of materials used is also an important factor in determining the costs of building a deck; for example, using wooded railing is more cost effective than metal railing, and the type of wood used can be a significant determinant of overall price. When assessing the overall cost of building an outdoor deck, one must consider their location, mainly proximity to an urban area, and the quality and expense of their desired materials. Overall, the average price of a deck, labor and materials included, is a little more than $6,300.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 07:22
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price