What is the Average Cost of Bricks? Average Brick Price
The average cost of red bricks range anywhere from $300 to $500 per 1000. Generally, bricks are priced depending on the quantity of the order placed. For example, if they are purchased for a whole house, then the price may be less, while if the purpose is only to fix a chimney, they are likely to cost more. The average cost of brick is somewhere between $4 to $5 per square foot . Again if the purchaser also owns the land where the bricks are to be used, then the prices really come down below $100 per sq ft. If the land is not owned, it may go well above $100. In certain cases, installation charges are sought separately. To avoid that, it is wise to ascertain if such charges can be included with the total cost of the bricks well before making the purchase.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 23:14
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price