What is the Average Cost of Brake Pads? Average Brake Pads Price
Brake pads are the most important component of the disc braking system, making it imperative to keep them properly maintained. The cost of new brake pads varies depending on the types and what kind of brake pads you buy. There are 4 basic types of brake pads: Semi metallic, Non-Asbestos Organic (NAO), Low-metallic NAO and Ceramic. The average cost of a single brake pad is less than $10 apiece. And the average cost of a pair of brake pads costs between $20 to $30 with calipers.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 22:24
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price