What is the Average Cost of Botox? Average Botox Price
The average cost of Botox treatment ranges from $375 to $525. However, these costs do vary from place to place and city to city in the United States. Costs of Botox also depend on the qualifications and relevant experience of the surgeons. The total number of Botox injections also determines the final net cost. Per unit rates of Botox injections cost about $5-10. However, good Cosmetic Dermatologists must be contacted to properly and accurately enquire about the average cost of Botox injections in the local areas. Good Botox treatment will definitely cost a fortune, but the results will certainly be unbelievable and overwhelming.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 07:29
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price