What is the Average Cost of Bleaching Teeth? Average Bleaching Teeth Price
Due to advertising and a current ideal to look perfect, people are willing to do just about any form of a cosmetic upgrade to their bodies. This includes making one's teeth whiter, or bleaching their teeth. This is not painful and is not surgical, and appeals to 15% of the population. Some people choose to bleach their teeth at home while others pay more to have it done by a dentist or trained technician. For those who opt to do it with a dentist, the procedure involved the use of peroxide gel on the teeth for several 15 to 20 minute intervals. This usually costs $650 per visit. Those who purchase their teeth whitening kits from their dentist and take them home, pay between $100 and $400 for the kit. And those who opt to buy their kits over-the-counter at a drug store pay between $20 and $100.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 02:57
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price