What is the Average Cost of Blacktop? Average Blacktop Price
The cost of blacktop usually depends on the base and size. For instance, it could be $3 a foot for 1000 sq ft or less and will be cheaper if the area is bigger. Also, it will vary from one area to another, and the cost in a metropolitan area will generally be higher than others. The local contractor of the concerned roofing company will be able to give a rough estimate of the cost after calculating the average per sq ft or the roof's covered area. Still, it will be wise to work out the costs well before commencing the work as that will substantially strengthen the power to negotiate the price. The average cost of blacktop can be $2 to $3 per square foot, without including the prices of gas or diesel fuel and the contractor's fee. Frelancers can be preferred for certain works to cut on the expense. However, blacktop is not as expensive as cement.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 06:32
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price