What is the Average Cost of Benefits? Average Benefits Package Price
Employee benefits are various non-wage compensations in addition to their normal salaries and wages some of these benefits includes group insurance sick leave, vacation, child care benefits, transportation benefits and many more. The average cost of benefits varies depending on the type of the industry, occupation, employment and company. The Average Benefits Package includes vacation accrual, sick time, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, employee health, education, holiday pay, retirement plans and social security. The purpose of this benefit is to increase the social and economic security of employees. The average cost of Benefits comes around over $15000 to $20000.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 22:56
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price