What is the Average Cost of Beer? Average Beer Price
The average cost of a beer depends on if you are purchasing an individual beer, a case of beer and whether you are at a bar or retail store. An individual beer at a bar will generally cost someone between $1.50 to $5.00 with an average cost closer to $3 per beer. This can change based on promotions such as happy hours or specials for sporting events. At a store, buying a standard 30-pack case of beer will cost someone around $18-$20 for a case of domestic beer. Imported beer will usually be more expensive and comes in 24-pack, usually for around $25. All prices change from region to region based on the beer being purchased. The basic rule is that the further the beer has to travel to get to the consumer, the more expensive it will be.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 22:05
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price