What is a Just In Time Inventory?
Just-in-Time inventory is aimed at monitoring the inventory process to lower the costs involved in inventory control and maintenance. The strategy depends largely on the efficiency to utilize raw materials for production of goods. This helps to avoid the costs associated with carrying large inventories of raw materials in any given situation. That leading business personalities in the past had also made use of just-in-time inventory's principles to purchase raw material for production of machine parts clearly testifies the fact that the very idea of just-in-time inventory had come into vogue long ago. Today, purchasing departments of several leading firms employ the strategy and realize enormous success in arresting the costs.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 22:12
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- How much does a Starbucks Franchise make per Year? Average Starbucks Franchise Income/Earnings/Profit
- How much does a Spa make per Year? Average Spa Income/Earnings/Profit
- How much does a Beauty Salon make per Year? Average Beauty Salon Income/Earnings/Profit
- How much does a Hair Salon make per Year? Average Hair Salon Income/Earnings/Profit
- How much does a Gun Shop make per Year? Average Gun Shop Income/Earnings/Profit