What is SWOT Analysis in Business?
SWOT Analysis is a tool used in businesses around the world at all phases in their organizational growth. It’s highly recommended as the first exercise for entrepreneurs who are planning to start a new business and on a periodical basis for managers of running businesses. SWOT Analysis is nothing but a summarized look at a company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats and hence the name. In this analysis, the strengths are compared with the weaknesses in terms of factors like technical skills, location, experience etc. internal to the business. And the opportunities are evaluated against the threats facing the business such as competitors, seasons and government policies at that particular time or in future. This provides a bird’s eye view of what’s in store for the company and can give tremendous inputs on the viability of a new business or the survival of an existing one.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 16:22
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- How much does a Starbucks Franchise make per Year? Average Starbucks Franchise Income/Earnings/Profit
- How much does a Spa make per Year? Average Spa Income/Earnings/Profit
- How much does a Beauty Salon make per Year? Average Beauty Salon Income/Earnings/Profit
- How much does a Hair Salon make per Year? Average Hair Salon Income/Earnings/Profit
- How much does a Gun Shop make per Year? Average Gun Shop Income/Earnings/Profit