What is Competency Mapping?
In simple terms, competency mapping can be defined as the process of assessing and ascertaining the actual strength possessed by a person or a group of people. It helps to find out the striking qualities an individual owns like the ability to lead and take decisions. Similarly, competency mapping also attempts to assure the level of efficiency present in a group of workers, also when tried in varying combinations. This enables to tap top quality talent from the most efficient group to increase work potential. There always remains a section of employees, who do not bring the best out of them, despite possessing the requisite aptitude. Competency mapping is also used to promote skills in part-time workers and those knocking at the employers' doors seeking jobs, with an aim to augment their overall performance.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 22:14
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962