How to Fix Scratches in Wooden Furniture
There are several ways to deal with a scratch in your wooden furniture.
1. A surface scratch can be camouflaged with a marker in a color that closely matches the color of your wood. Such special markers can be found in a hardware store, or in the hardware section of variety stores like Wal-Mart.
2. A scratch that is a little deeper than a surface scratch can likely be repaired with paste wax or even melting colored wax that matches the color of the furniture.
3. A very deep scratch, especially if it is very noticeable, will most likely require sanding with fine sand paper to level out the area, and then the area will need to be retained and resealed.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California