How to Become a Physical Education Teacher
There are several steps that must be taken in order for one to become a Physical Education Teacher. The first step, for many, is obtaining an undergraduate degree in Education, with a specialization in Physical Education. For those who have already received a BA in a different field, obtaining a Masters in Education, with a specialization in Physical Education, is the next logical step. Aside from the required degrees, one must become certified to teach in certain age levels. Certification is done by the State, and involves workshops on child abuse, and drug use, as well as fingerprinting and background checks.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 18:39
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price