What is the Average Price of Corn per Bushel/Pound? Average Corn Cost
This year, corn prices have reached as high as $3.70-$3.85 per bushel. This price was calculated after taking into consideration a payment of about $22 per acre to the Government and labor cost of about $40 per acre. The futures prices of corn have been quoted at $4.05 per bushel. Corn prices generally indicate the prices quoted for corn futures, and are directly related to the price of ethanol. The most widely cultivated grain in the United States is corn. The USA accounts for about 90% of the total production of corn in the world.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 21:49
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price