What is the Average Cost of an X-Ray? Average X-Ray Price
The cost of an X-Ray can depend on many factors ranging from the type of facility in which it is done to the area of the body where it is performed. A simple dental X-Ray in your dentist's office can be as little as $30 while a more complicated full body X-Ray series can cost well over $15,000. The region of the country where the X-Ray is done can also have a bearing on the cost of it with average prices ranging more than $100 between different regions. According to New Choice Health medical comparison website the national averages for an X-ray are between $270 and $380.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 21:11
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price