What is the Average Cost of an IUI? Average IUI Price
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is generally the first course of action recommended by doctors. Women, who could not conceive in natural course due to their own health problems such as irregular ovulation or that of their husbands such as poor motility rate or low counts, usually prefer IUI. It is less expensive than many other forms of infertility treatment. The procedure involves injecting the sperm, collected from the woman’s partner or a donor, directly into the ovulating woman’s uterus after wash. There, the sperm fertilizes a waiting egg. The average cost of an IUI is $200 to $300. .
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price