What is the Average Cost of an Eyebrow Piercing? Average Eyebrow Piercing Price
When getting an eyebrow piercing one should use the price of the piercing to judge the quality of the establishment. Mainstream salons are usually crowded and overpriced, while one may be taking too much of a risk going to a cheap hole in the wall piercing salon. Materials also factor into the price, but the best material is titanium, due to its lower chance of giving infections to the wearer. All in all, a reliable cost of an eyebrow piercing from a decent salon should cost around $50 with a max price of around $65, depending on the material used.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price