What is the Average Cost of an Echocardiogram? Average Echocardiogram Price
Echocardiogram or Cardiac Ultrasound is also referred to as ECHO. A standard procedure employs ultrasound techniques to give 3D real-time images of the heart. The 3D images provide cross-section view of all chambers, valves and blood vessels that run from the left to right side of the heart. This basic medical procedure is used in case of patients with heart tumors, abnormal heart rate, to check blood flow blockage in valves, leakage in valves, or any inflammation of the heart lining. This diagnostic procedure is very expensive and in US price of a heart echocardiogram varies from $1,150 to $4,200.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price