What is the Average Cost of an Ear Piercing? Average Ear Piercing Price
The decision to pierce one's ears can be difficult or easy depending on lifestyle and habits. The location to have the procedure done, however, can be much harder to choose. Costs can vary from free with purchase at a simple mall store to $50 or more plus an office visit fee at a physician's office. Before settling on a location, factors such as sanitation and license should be checked. The average price for an ear piercing at a reputable location is about $25, not including any applicable local or state taxes.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price