What is the Average Cost of a Tooth Filling? Average Tooth Filling Price
Tooth fillings are made from different materials like dental amalgam, glass ionomer cement and composite resins. Indirect restorative substances like acrylic, porcelain, zirconia, gold and other metals are also used. Functioning, morphology etc of missing tooth construction is brought back by this process of dental filling of cavities or hole. Cost of carrying out such fillings varies from one dentist to another, State-to-State, insurance etc but average price works out to $100 to $250, without insurance. Silver filling is cheaper than white ones. Cost difference exists for permanent, baby tooth and also on the surface requiring filling and depth of cavity. Silver amalgam filling for primary baby tooth costs $74 to $102 for first surface, $107 to $142 for fourth surface and $97 to $131 for first surface of permanent teeth and $128 to $183 for fourth surface. Composite resin fillings for front permanent teeth cost $91 to $118 for first surface and $187 to $248 for the fourth surface. Similarly for rear teeth fillings $93 to $183 for first surface and $216 to $288 for third surface is the pricing.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price