What is the Average Cost of a Tile Roof? Average Tile Roof Price
The average cost of installing a standard tile roof is about $4.50 -$9.00 a square foot; hence about $7,500 -$19,000 for a basic one-story ranch style home (this is about 1,700 -2,100 square feet of roof). For deluxe tiles, it runs about $7 -$10 a square foot of roof. Ceramic clay tiles will run about $7 -$10 a square foot for an average-grade tile of regular shapes and earth-tone colors. The more expensive and fancy custom-glazed and custom shaped clay tiles can run anywhere from $10 to $30 or more a square foot. These prices are just for the cost of the material and labor and does not include steeped slope roofs or multiple levels along with other features which will cost more.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 02:26
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price