What is the Average Cost of a Silver Ring? Average Silver Ring Price
The price of a silver ring will depend on several factors. If the ring is hand crafted, it will be more expensive, with well-known designer rings costing close to $100 or more. Mass produced silver rings will be considerably less expensive, running between $25 and $60. If semi-precious stones are set in the ring, it will increase the cost. Silver is a precious metal like gold, but unlike gold, it is much less expensive. While the price of an ounce of gold may be over one thousand dollars, the price of an ounce of silver is closer to $20.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price