What is the Average Cost of a Sapphire? Average Sapphire Price
The average price of Sapphires depends on factors like cut, style, origination and weight. Generally blue sapphires are believed to be most expensive and a 1ct of this variety generally costs about $1,250. Sapphires look very rich and are mostly used in rings and necklaces. In case of sapphires, if one compromises on the quality, color and clarity to a certain extent, the price can decrease even by 50%. The top qualities of sapphires are definitely charged at a premium price.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price