What is the Average Cost of a Restraining Order? Average Restraining Order Price
Court fees generally vary from county to county. Individuals who are seeking a restraining order may usually obtain one for free in most jurisdictions. A little research may be needed in your location to determine how to proceed. Individuals will need to complete the paperwork on their own and submit it to the court. If assistance from an attorney is needed, there will be legal fees involved. This will vary from attorney to attorney. If, in fact, you live in a county that charges for a restraining order, it is likely that the charges will be minimal, about $50. There are often procedures in place to request a waiver of the fee due to financial hardship.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price