What is the Average Cost of a PhD? Average PhD Degree Price
Average cost of pursuing a PhD course is around $25659 for an estimated 3 quarter-9 months- attendance. Tuition fee can be waived, student life fee is $714, health insurance covered by program, books for $2100, rental at $13500, food at $5400, personal expenses amounting to $2550, transportation at $1350 and Transcript fee of $45 total to around $26000. A PhD course is for five to eight years. All PhD students get financial assistance by way of tuition grant for the full period, stipend support and health insurance. Meritorious students capable of creative research will get more assistance. Part-time jobs can be taken up by students to cover costs. Stipends are available for full four years of study; if progress is satisfactory the fifth-year funding is also often covered.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price