What is the Average Cost of a Paternity Test? Average Prenatal Paternity Test Price
The average cost of a paternity test has dropped to about $250 which makes it affordable for those who simply need the basic paternity test. There are at-home test kits available for about $25-$30 wherein samples are collected and sent back to the laboratory and in turn sent back to the requester; furthermore, the lab fee will run around $120. Should one require a paternity test for a legal issue, the cost of this particular test can run between $75 and $400 due to its need to hold up in a court of law.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price