What is the Average Cost of a Lip Piercing? Average Lip Piercing Price
The cost of a lip piercing varies widely across the United States, and there are a number of factors to consider. The average price of a lip piecing is about $45. But some people report getting it done for as little as $10, while others have paid up to $100. Those living in remote or rural areas tend to pay more, while those in urban areas can find better deals, from $25 and up. However, in lip piercing, “cheap” usually means an unsanitary hack job, so be careful. Find a clean, reputable provider and pay more for safety and quality of service.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price