What is the Average Cost of a Hymenoplasty? Average Hymenoplasty Price
Hymenoplasty is the process through which the hymen is restored. Hymenoplasty is a very simple process to repair a damaged hymen. Simple hymenoplasty and Alloplant hymenoplastry are the two forms the procedure takes. While the doctor will piece together the remnant of the hymen by closing the tear in the first type, in cases where the hymen could not be restored, a tear-through biomaterial will be inserted to act as the hymen in the second type. The average cost of a hymenoplasty is $25 to $30.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price