What is the Average Cost of a Hygrometer? Average Hygrometer Price
A hygrometer is an instrument used to measure the room temperature by finding out the humidity in air. RH80 and RH90 series are quite popular as they are compact in size and easy to carry in person. The average cost of a hygrometer is $25 to $30. However, models RH83 and RH92 that also measure dew point and wet bulb temperature cost above $50 as also optical hygrometer. An electro thermo-hygrometer is equipped with a Swiss precision sensor and calculates multiple factors including the bacteria in home.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price