What is the Average Cost of a Hygienist? Average Hygienist Price
A hygienist performs the job of educating patients on oral health. The cost involved in becoming a hygienist depends on whether the student prefers a 2-year associate or a 4-year bachelor degree. The average cost for the 2-year program at a hygienist school is $4,500 for instate students and $10,000 to $20,000 for others. Similarly, for the 4-year bachelor’s degree, the average price is $20,000 to $27,000 for instate students and $36,000 to $90,000 for out-of-state students. Federal grants and state loans are available for pursuing a career as a hygienist. The American Dental Hygienists Association also issues annual scholarships for meritorious students.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price