What is the Average Cost of a Gold Crown? Average Gold Crown Price
Dental gold crowns are perceived to be both style and fashion necessities as well as an absolute necessity for the teeth. They are comparatively better than other crowns because their fitting into the teeth is better than other metals. Their durability is also higher and increases the longevity of the teeth. However, gold being one of the most expensive metals increases the cost of the dental crowns. The average cost of a gold crown that is placed on almost the entire set of teeth ranges $800 - $1,150.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price