What is the Average Cost of a Gemstone? Average Precious Gem Price
There are many different qualities of gemstones; therefore, their prices vary depending on the four C’s of gemstones: Their clarity, color, cut and carat (or weight). A good quality small size, less than half carat stone will cost at least $500.00, a half carat at least $1,000 and a one carat should cost at least $5,000. The price will increase with the quality of the gem. Prices will vary in different places but to be sure that the price corresponds to the quality of the gemstone, it should come with a certificate proving its value.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price