What is the Average Cost of a Gaming Computer? Average Gaming Computer Price
An average gaming computer requires very powerful processor and graphics card unit (more than 512 MB), a rugged style keyboard, a gaming mouse, gaming surfaces, speakers/headphones , a huge display, about 4 GB of Random Access Memory (RAM) , a Hard Disk Drive of around 500 GB, a powerful power supply unit , and a motherboard and a nice cabinet. So, the average costs will be around 1400 - 1500 $. If you go on the low end, you can get it for around 800$. And, if you are really a hardcore gamer, you can spend as much as 2200$ on your machine.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price