What is the Average Cost of a Ford Truck? Average Ford Truck Price
The average cost of a Ford Truck depends on whether the truck is a newer or older model, as well as the condition of the truck and the model. For example, the average cost of a 2011 brand new Ford truck is $35,000. If you opt for an older model, then the price will drop by at least $3000 to $5000. Each model has different prices as well, as special features and add-ons are sure to fluctuate the cost of the different models.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price