What is the Average Cost of a Fondant Cake? Average Fondant Cake Price
A fondant cake is a cake iced with a type of icing that appears to be ‘melted’ over the cake. This icing is called fondant icing. This type of cake is often used for special occasions, such as birthdays, weddings and anniversaries. For a fondant wedding cake, the average cost is $500. For a slice of fondant cake, the average price is $5.00 per slice. The cost of a fondant cake depends on the intricate nature of the cake as a whole, as well as the patisserie designing and baking the cake.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price