What is the Average Cost of a Flea Dip? Average Flea Dip Price
A flea dip is an easy and affordable option for ridding a pet of those pesky fleas. For a small-sized pet, a flea dip will cost roughly $45 with the bath and a brush. For a medium-sized pet, the price increases to $55. Treatment for a large-sized pet will cost in the neighborhood of $65. It is suggested that the pet owner follows up the flea dip with some flea medication for a cost of roughly $20.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price