What is the Average Cost of a Fish Tank? Average Fish Tank/Bowl Price
The cost of a fish tank depends on the size of the tank and the added features accompanying the tank. For a 75 gallon tank, expect to pay roughly $750.00. A 120 gallon tank can cost upwards of $1200. The average prices of smaller or larger tanks increase and decrease at a similar rate. Other expenses when purchasing a fish tank include lights, a stand, filters, a screen top, locking clamps and a heater. These can cost upwards of $200.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price