What is the Average Cost of a Facebook Ad? Average Facebook Ad Price
Facebook is an extremely popular social network which can be an advertising heaven for marketers. With this said, the cost of Facebook Ads is somewhat difficult to pinpoint, as it depends on a number of factors. When you are planning your advertising on the site, Facebook will give you an estimate of what your cost will be, based on the cost per click and the options you chose when creating your ad. Although the price is different for everybody, prices start at $5.00 for 2,500 placements.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price