What is the Average Cost of a Duck? Average Duck Price
A ready to roast duck purchased during the holidays averages $6.00 per pound. A duck purchased at Christmas will be a little more expensive than one bought during the rest of the year. Most ducks are about four pounds and will feed between four and eight people depending on the other dishes it is served with. If however you are looking for a live duck, you will need to purchase it from a feed/farm store in the spring. These ducks come as ducklings and average $3.00 per duck. The cost of feed and care must be added into your estimation.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price