What is the Average Cost of a Drop Ceiling? Average Drop Ceiling Price
A drop ceiling is a great way to cover up the wiring or ductwork in a room like a basement. The average cost of a drop ceiling depends upon what part of the country you live in and whether you are going to hire someone to do it or if you will do the project yourself. To have one professionally installed a person should expect to pay about $3.75 a square foot. If you choose to do it yourself you will save about 40% and will spend about $2.16 a square foot.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price