What is the Average Cost of a Dozen Roses? Average Dozen Roses Price
The average cost of a dozen roses is approximately $20.00. Depending on the type of roses you get, when you buy them, and where they are purchased, they can range from $10.00 to as much as $100.00. The average price of $20.00 applies to roses that are not an exotic color like black, and are purchased at a florist, wrapped in plain cellophane or tissue, and bought during an off-holiday season. Roses that are packaged more elaborately with decorative greenery or bought in vases will be closer to $30.00.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price