What is the Average Cost of a Divorce? Average Divorce Price
The price range on a divorce can vary by thousands of dollars. Uncontested divorce in which there are no children can run as low as $2000, while a contested divorce with shared properties and/or children could run as high as $30,000. Most of this cost goes towards attorney fees, so the longer a divorce trial drags in court, the higher the cost. Simply having a trial drag out to a second day is enough to push the cost towards the higher end of the spectrum.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price