What is the Average Cost of a Disney Vacation? Average Disney Vacation Price
The average cost of Disney world vacation depends upon the number of days you want to spend. If you buy multi-days tickets, your per-day cost decreases. Additional fees are charged to allow entry into multiple theme parks. On an average basis, $65-$75 is charged for a one day pass for ages 3-9 and $80-$90 for ages 10 and above inclusive of taxes. However the cost may vary depending on the time of the year, number of days and dining options.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price