What is the Average Cost of a Diamond Ring? Average Diamond Ring Price
The average cost of a diamond ring can vary greatly depending upon the particulars of the diamond itself. Many factors can effect the cost of a diamond. The cut or shape of the diamond is one of these factors. For example round diamonds are usually more affordable than a square or heart shaped diamond. Karat size greatly affects the average cost of a diamond ring. And the bigger it gets the faster the price rises. You can get 1/4 karat for hundreds while a full karat will cost thousands. Clarity, and color also effect the diamond cost. If you are looking for a one karat diamond of good quality and clarity, plan on spending around $5,000 or more.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price