What is the Average Cost of a Diamond? Average Diamond Price
Diamonds are the most rare and invariably one of the most expensive stones in the world. The price of diamond largely depends on the size of the stone. If the diamond is a solitaire piece, its price will multiply in comparison to smaller pieces. The average cost of a basic diamond ring for the purpose of engagement with a small diamond in the center and the setting made of 22 carat gold is about $125 - $600. The price increases with the enhancement of the quality and color of the diamond.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price