What is the Average Cost of a Dental Veneer? Average Dental Veneer Price
The cost of dental veneers will vary depending on the area in which one lives and the difficulty of one's dental case. Fees will also vary depending on the experience of the dentist, but the overall average cost of dental veneers typically runs about $500 to 1,300 per tooth. Porcelain veneers can run between $700 - $2,000 per tooth. In addition to the cost, there may be fees for the initial consultation which can run between $60 - $100 and there may also be an x-ray fee which could run about $15 - $130.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price