What is the Average Cost of a Dental Filling? Average Dental Filling Price
Dental filing is a procedure by which your dentist fills any cavities found in your dentures, after removing any decay and cleaning the affected area. Different materials like gold, silver, composite resins or alloys made of mercury, silver, copper and tin. The average cost for such a dental filling depends on the type of filling chosen, the extent of damage caused by bacteria and the dentist whom you prefer to visit. A normal filling should cost around $150-$300 at an average, unless gold filing is desired, which could cost $1000 or more.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price