What is the Average Cost of a DeLorean? Average DeLorean DMC-12 Price
The DeLorean Motor Company, which took off with a big bang sometime in the mid-‘70s, began production in the early ‘80s, but went bust in 1982 and is believed to have manufactured cars around 8500 to 9200 in number. The initial launch price quoted was $25,000 which later slumped to around $15,000. With a limited number of DeLorean cars on the road today, the Average DeLorean Price can be estimated around $17,000. This of course would just be the base price and if one goes on to add more exclusive features, then the average cost of a DeLorean can shoot up to anywhere between $20,000 to $25,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price