What is the Average Cost of a Culvert? Average Culvert Price
Culverts are essential these days as they minimize traffic delays, are easily available and are quite cost effective. Their installation is pretty simple and they have high longevity. Though the maintenance costs of culverts are very low, the initial costs of their installation are definitely relatively high. Culverts of the size 3’*4’ generally cost $20,000 - $25,000; and those of the average size of 10’*10’ cost $70,000 - $80,000. However, if watertight joints are to be installed with the culverts, then an additional cost of approximately $10,000 has to be incurred.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price