What is the Average Cost of a Cremation? Average Cremation Price
Cremation has become a common method of burial, due to the high cost involved in a traditional burial. The traditional funeral can cost an average of $6000 or more. By choosing cremation, the cost of burial is cut by more than half the price of a regular burial. The average cost of cremation ranges from $700 to $1000. The difference in price depends on what type of cremation service is chosen. Transporting the remains or cremation scattering services can add to the cost of the cremation.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 02:48
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price